About Fever Consultation and PCR test
People who wanted to have a medical examination due to fever and symptoms or suspected of being infected with New Corona Virus.
Consulting Outpatient with Fever please Call or dial
03-6657-2381．．．．In case please bear with our poor English proficiency．
● Reception time：weekdays 9:00A.M.－17:00P.M.
● Consultation for people with fever or symptoms，Reservation for PCR test，outpatient etc
● Close contact person，and those with history of contacting with New Corona Virus positive people．
■Travel returnees and Contact Outpatient concerned with New Corona Virus：
If you received an advice from Health Center or a Doctor to under-go a PCR test please make reservations immediately. But further examination or test may have changes depending on the present demand，or contact us as early as possible．
■Outpatient with fever
● In the other hand，we provide a reception desk without reservation but you need to contact us in advance，as the location and the information might change for time scheduling depending on the situation in terms of infection control．
● Reception time：Mondays thru Saturdays（excluding holidays）
9:00 A.M.－11:00A.M 14:00 P.M.－16:30 P.M.
● Take note ： Reception may stopped when it is already crowded or due to congestion situation. First come，First serve basis．
・PCR test is necessary upon Doctor advice
■Outpatient Emergency Case：
Who needs urgent medical consultations especially those with fever and symptoms
● Take note：No reservation is needed for emergency case patient but consultations or examinations per basis can be change or can choose depending on the urgent degree and condition of the patient．
● PCR test is necessary upon Doctors advice．
PLEASE ALWAYS STAY HEALTHY AND SAFE！
This hospital do not accept PCR test without national health insurance card．
■ Expenses between Health insurance PCR test and Private PCR test
National test expense ：（National health insurance ＋ government funds）
※If you have a health care insurance card，the private expense will be borne by the government，but if you do not have the national health insurance card，you will have pay the full cost.
● Certified People by Public Health Center who found out as close contacts.
● People who have contacted positive people with New Corona Virus.
● Having Confirmation and notification by the APP（COCOA）office to visit a Doctor is a must．
● PCR test examination is required for those who have symptoms and fever．
● In any hospital when Doctor’ｓ required a patient who have fever condition or symptoms to take a PCR test， the National Health insurance may charge．But take note，for initial consultation fee and medicine fee will be charge personally．
Private test expense
● Requirement of proof of negative and asymptomatic before travelling and going back．
● Making sure that people involved have negative test after recovery， or documentation of recovery．For rehabilitation issue process is self funded.
● Trace contact person
※ Private PCR test expense will cost：20,000 yen
Please contact us for further information！！
Corona Virus related Question issues
◆：What should I do if I am a covid-19 positive and had been required to get a negative test proof before going back to work or school ?
As soon as you received confirmation you need to stay for quarantine at any designated hospitals for monitoring. For mild cases typically recover within 2 weeks or 10 days to recover or 72 hours or more after symptoms have occured. While those with severe or critical cases may take 3 to 6 weeks to recover. Report says that the risk of transmission is low once or after a corona positive patient been resolved, it is uncommon to stay positive for a month or more. Involve person may not be infectious anymore due to virus debris or remains. Take note for those who have health insurance，but for those without health insurance within this process is all private expense.
◆：If all family is a close contacts can we all under-go test or examination all together at the same time ?
As soon as possible find a place where everyone can under-go the test or examination. The children are priority, whatever the results you decide what to consider. Take note, in this case contacts are not subject to public expense, this case is all personal expense.
◆：How much does a PCR test cost ?
The PCR test is a national expense, also regular initial consultation fee and prescribing fees for medicines with health care insurance coverage will cost about 2000 yen up to 3000 yen. Take note . Additional cost will be charge on other laboratory test needed depending on the symptoms of patient．
◆：Is there a possibility to get inspected in the test facility room ?
Staff and frontliners are well trained and well prepared to do all necessary routines of test measurements with responsibility and sure movements to avoid danger and transmission. Our experienced to handle with covid-19 patient shows our professional stand since February 2020 up to the present time of 2021. We have not confirmed any case of being infected with our laboratory and facilities.
◆：How long does it take to received corona covid-19 test results ?
Usually the result information will be given the following day after submitted the specimen. Or it may take 2 days before the results depending on the congestion situation.
◆：Can my child be able to see a doctor for consultation and can under -go test for corona virus?
Generally, children and teens who have symptoms of corona virus should be tested without delay to find out if they have an active infections. In case of children who needs pediatric department, sorry to say that we can only provide medical examinations and drug prescriptions.
◆：What shall I do if I cannot make connections with emergency call?
Phone calls are usually busy during office hours, please have patience for redial or calling back again.
◆：Important personal belonging to bring
● Please wear a mask and most important bring your insurance card.
● Be sure a to fill up all the necessary information in your health insurance card. There is a space at the back to fill out before bringing it with you. This is to avoid or prevent so much time and exposure of possible transmission with so much people around the hospital vicinity. Proper cooperation is a must.
◆ ：I was told that taking public transportation is a risk？ What should I do？
● We recommend to take a private car ,walking, biking, or nursing taxis.
● Take note for those who will come by their own car, our place do not have available parking lot so it is your responsibility to look or search for a near-by parking lot.
● For those who will take a regular taxi. We don’t recommend regular taxi for it may not be well protected. We rather recommend nursing taxi’s with infection control measures.
● For bicycle parking lot is available at Tobu Hikifune station, it is located at the exit on the Police station side or on the opposite side of the station from the Ito-Yokado side.
● For further information please ask the local staff.
◆：How long does it take to wait for a consultation to doctor?
For our outpatient returnees have already a complete reservation system waiting to be call for consultation in every 10 to 15 minutes. Outpatient without reservations have to wait depending on the crowded situation.
◆：Can I go to work before and after the consultation or test ?
Patient who under-go test should consider to have any infections, so it is advisable to wait for the results of the test before exposing yourself to any crowded areas or gatherings.